Friday, April 23, 2010

Clean & Clear Competition

I rarely ever ask for anything from my readers.

In fact, I believe the last time I've ever had to garner support from my blog was FHM Girl Next Door eons ago!

But it would mean so much to me if you could take 2 minutes of your time to vote for my friend Christine Ng and I for the Clean & Clear Singapore Best Friends Model Competition.


You can read more about Christine on her blog here. Her entries are fun and quirky, loaded with visuals!

The funny thing about Christine and I tag-teaming for this shindig is that we started out as individual competitors for a Ralph Lauren fragrance a really long time ago. I was fresh out of secondary school and I believe she was a sophomore in Polytechnic, taking a diploma in Mass Communications.

As it turns out, she won and I came in second place. No hard feelings though, she completely deserved it and weeks later I contacted her about buying one of the prizes off her! Hence began a beautiful 6 year (and counting) friendship.

It was her grand idea to submit us as a duo for the competition and we're both really excited about it.

So please, if you could visit this link and vote for us, we'd be most grateful!

If we win the USD5000, you can be rest assured... drinks on us! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.