Tuesday, May 11, 2010

iLove: Ip Man 2! (and Ip Man 1 too...)

If you haven't already caught Ip Man 2 in the cinema, what the hell are you waiting for?!

It's so fantastic that I don't think I could do it any justice with an attempt at a review. Please, go and watch it; especially if you have watched Ip Man 1!

I loved it so much that I've decided to rent Ip Man 1 and then watch Ip Man 2 again!!!

http://www.ipman-movie.com/

It's a crying shame that Donnie Yen has announced that this will be his last appearance as Ip Man. I don't think I could accept anyone other actor playing the role. I hope he'd seriously reconsider!

Photo credit: http://aronil.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes babe. His volley of punches is downright AMAZING!!! I was impressed with the first that I watched it like FOUR times and I've watched twice for the sequel. Third one coming up....Can't wait for the third one. That will be about the late Bruce Lee.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.