Thursday, May 13, 2010

American Idol 2010: Falling Slowly


This has got to be my favourite performance of this season.

Originally by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, Falling Slowly was taken off the movie Once. Although the original version has a hauntingly beautiful intricacy about it, I'm all for this edgy, climatic rendition by Top 4 contestants Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox.

Which was your favourite performance of the season and who do you think will take the title of American Idol 2010?

Although I'm not his biggest fan, I have a hunch that Lee DeWyze will inevitably take it home this year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Wager? (;

1 comment:

  1. pls blog...this is the only way i feel close to u when u're not online.LOL.FYI, u liked my bikinis? I am brining them in to sell, if there's enuf response!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.