Thursday, August 26, 2010

AWOL

For those of you who have been waiting for the post on that day trip to Sweden, I apologise but you may have to wait a little longer. 


My cat Billy is experiencing urinary obstruction and I'm spending all my spare time cuddling him back to health. 

In the meantime, this is a shout out to all the readers from out of Singapore. My analytics have shown increase in readership from across the globe so to you, my unsuspecting friend from far away, hello! (: 

On the other hand, I can't forget about my local readers as well so hello there! In fact, I've just stumbled upon an interesting read for my fellow Singaporeans, and the new addition to my recommended blogroll: Diary of A Singaporean Mind by Lucky Tan.

Also, for scoop on upcoming interesting events and activities, check back with my Calendar on the right-hand navigation bar for details like free movie screenings, 53A's album launch and Chunkfest; updated weekly.

I'm planning a whole slew of exciting articles and columns for the blog but I can't get the ball rolling until my Billy gets better soon! Have a great weekend, everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.