Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Singfest 2010

Last week was massive as a friend was kind enough to score me a 3 day pass to Singfest 2010.

My favourite performance was that of Katy Perry's on Day 1. She was hotter in person, her taut bod clad in a PVC pin-up cut bikini. I knew she could sing, but I was blown away to find out just how well she could sing!

Photos available at www.singfest.sg

I was quite exhausted the next morning (WHOSE DUMB IDEA WAS IT TO HOLD A 3 DAY MUSIC FESTIVAL MID-WEEK?!) but the anticipation from my meet & greet passes with Kool and The Gang, courtesy of the awesome people from HTC, kept me buzzing with excitement throughout the day.

They didn't just give out meet & greet passes, this generous lot have put up exclusive autographed Wildfire phones for auction... and all proceeds go to charity! You have until Friday 13 August at 11.59pm to submit your bids for phones signed by Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel and Kanye West so hurry!

Name, IC, address, contact, code* and bid amt (min. $500)
Katy Perry: WILD-KP
Kanye West: WILD-KW
Tokio Hotel: WILD-TH

Proceeds go to the Society for the Physically Disabled.
Bidding ends next Friday 13th Aug, 11.59pm!

Now, I was really more stoked about watching Kool and The Gang than any of the other artists because these guys are legends! I don't care how old you are, you definitely would have heard their popular tunes like "Cherish", "Get Down On It" and "Celebrate". When I found out I would be meeting them, I quickly ran out and bought their greatest hits compilation and clutched it eagerly in my sweaty palms, as I waited with bated breath to meet these funky guys.

I've met a number of celebrities in my time, including Kelly Clarkson and Jamie Cullum, but being the noob that I am, I'm actually most proud of the autographed CD of Kool and The Gang sitting on my shelf. Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.