Thursday, October 7, 2010

eCreative Cakes

I know guys aren't really very big on birthday cakes but since I decided on a golf theme for the other half's surprise birthday party last saturday, I thought I'd go all the way with it and order a golf cake as well!


Fancy cakes are usually quite expensive but I managed to find a lovely bakery with a full online catalogue of cakes they've done before. 


Cake does not include golf ball candles.


What's more, the ordering process is easy-peasy! They take orders over the phone. All you have to do is quote the cake code you want off their website, give them all the details they need and you can even pay by credit/debit card or atm bank transfer to their POSB account! 


As if ordering a cake doesn't get any easier, the prices quoted on their website INCLUDES delivery to any address of your choice. They're quite prompt too. My delivery was scheduled from 6pm to 8pm but it arrived just before 6pm. 


Fancy cakes can be quite expensive but eCreative prices are extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of cakes they offer. My chocolate sponge cake with blueberry filling was so moist and yummy, everybody at the party really enjoyed it!


Here are some of my favourite eCreative creations:





So the next time you're planning a special occasion and need a cool cake for your party, do give eCreative a try! All their cakes are Halal certified by MUIS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.