Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Birthday Wishlist 2010

It's September!

That means that it's exactly TWO WEEKS until I turn 24 21 (again)!

I've been giving this list a lot of thought for about a month now. In fact, some of these items have been on here for years so I am more determined than ever to cross off every item before my next (21st) birthday. 

To be honest, I feel as though I don't have much to celebrate this year. It's been a rough year and I just really want to get it over and done with. There will be no big get together, or not one that I have planned anyway. 2010 is just depressing so I'll save it for an even bigger one in 2011. 

But just because I'm not throwing a big fancy party doesn't mean that I don't get big fancy presents, right? (Even if I do buy them myself... hehe)

So here goes...

 
Mary Poppins & The King and I DVDs
I've loved these classic movies ever since I was a kid! How could one forget Supercalifragilisticexpialigocious and Getting To Know You?

 

Big Beautiful Eyes by Benefit & Urban Decay Brow Box
After my girlfriend started selling Benefit, Too Faced and Urban Decay makeup, I've since become obsessed with these two items in particular. 

 
Marc Jacobs Daisy EDP & Versace Bright Crystal EDT
My two essential scents.

 
Apple iPad 64GB Wifi + 3G & Apple iPhone 4 32GB
Once you go Mac, you never go back... It's so true!

 
Baking / Thai Cookbooks
I love to cook (when I can find the time, or when I can be bothered to clean up the mess) so these would be lovely! Since getting a new oven, I've grown some cahones to try baking but I've only gotten as far as brownies out of a box. 

Gourmet Picnic Basket Set
I've always wanted one of these! Who doesn't like picnics?!


SGD200 credit on www.asos.com

SGD1000 credit on Comfort Driving Centre
You'd be amused to know that I took my Basic Theory test when I turned 18... failed, and then never bothered again. Yes, I - top student at O levels - failed my Basic Theory driving test. 

Korg SP170 88-key Digital Piano in White & Piano Lessons
This is something I've been wanting to do since forever but just never got around to it. With the YouTube covers boom, I'm inspired again. 

Long lasting AA batteries
This is actually an inside joke, but seriously would come in handy.

Kate Spade Cornelia Street Noel Stevie


  
Return to Tiffany Charm Bracelet & Solitaire Diamond Necklace
I actually got a solitaire diamond pendant from a friend a couple years back but am very ashamed to say (like most of the other jewelry that people have bought for me) that I lost it. ):

Fitness First Passport
There's a Fitness First right by my office that offers great classes and I would ideally like to pop in at least twice a week. (Emphasis on IDEALLY)

Scrapbooking Kit
I've been wanting to do this for ages! I collected so many photographs and momentos from everywhere but always got overwhelmed while I attempted to shop for scrapbooking supplies. From wanting to buy everything, I decided to buy none at all. Hence, it still remains a far off idea.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to leave a comment, subject to moderation.